[vc_row][vc_column][dfd_heading style=”style_01″ title_t_heading=”” title_font_options=”tag:h1″ subtitle_t_heading=”” subtitle_font_options=”tag:h3″]Upholstery Cleaning Windsor Ontario[/dfd_heading][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]upholstery cleaning process
Investing on a one of a kind piece of furniture is probably the best investment you will ever make in your home. However, this priceless furniture can be destroyed in just a matter of seconds by either uncouth friends having fun or children playing around the dining room. Simple mistakes like pouring drinks on the cover of the furniture may surely cost you a lot if ignored. Before holding grudges with your friends who unintentionally stained your furniture fabric, first contact your contract cleaner. Avoid cleaning your expensive piece of art as you may ruin it. Cleaning of the furniture requires an expert in upholstery cleaning process.
Before choosing any type of cleaning method to use, you are advised to identify the fabric used to make the furniture. Different furniture are made from different covers thus require different cleaning methods. After identifying the fabric, the expert cleaner can carefully restore your furniture to its initial glory by carrying out the simple steps listed below.
1. Dry cleaning
This method is often preferred for fabrics that have a high water sensitivity that may cause them to shrink. Most common materials that are cleaned using dry cleaning are made from silk material. It is one of the cheapest methods of cleaning when compared by other cleaning methods. Some of the steps that are followed when performing a dry cleaning on your furniture are:
· Using a vacuum cleaner to remove any dust specs from the crevices of the upholstered furniture.
· Apply a foaming detergent on the furniture for a few minutes as prescribe in the cleaning manual.
· After the period is expired, clear the foaming agent.
· Vacuum the furniture for the second time to dirt that may have been lifted after the cleaning.
That’s it!! Your upholstery furniture made from silk is now spotlessly clean.
This is often used in furniture covers that are made from cotton or rayon materials. The process takes a longer time to return the furniture to it’s albeit clean state that the dry cleaning process. The process involves the following steps:
· Add some dry foam mixture on the fabric. The form should be dry to avoid damaging of the furniture by causing it to shrink.
· Leave the surface to dry for several hours
3. Steam cleaning
This is also known as hot water cleaning. The process entails using specific upholstery shampoo for cleaning the furniture, a soil emulsifier, a scrub brush, a fan and a steam cleaner. The steam cleaning process is done following the steps listed below.
· Pre condition the fabric using a soil emulsifier. This process is important as it loosen any hidden dirt that may have been grounded on the fabric.
· Shampoo the fabric with its specific cleaning detergent.
· Rub the shampoo on the fabric using a scrub brush. This agitates the fibers causing them to release any dirt on the fabric.
· The last step entails intense steam cleaning. This removes any stain/residue that may have been left behind. Use a fan to dry the fabric.
following these steps to the letter ensures that your furniture remains as clean as possible.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blKOE-rBQwA”][/vc_column][/vc_row]